Property Insurance

Need insurance for your home ? Call us our helpline for a consultation !

Home / Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Insure yourself wisely: cover your home !

There is no place like home. To make sure that it and your possessions are protected against the effects of unwelcome events, such perils as fire, theft or floods (natural disaster), you can take out home insurance and home contents insurance cover.

Home insurance or building insurance generally covers you against the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home and its fixtures and fittings (fitted kitchen units for example), while home contents insurance will typically cover some or all of the cost of replacing or repairing your possessions if they are damaged or stolen.

Keep in mind that the type of insurance you need may depend on whether you are a homeowner or just renting. We are here to advise you on what level of cover you need to get the right policy for your home insurance at the best price.

Property Insurance Plans

Standard Fire and Special Perils Insurance

Under this insurance, the perils insured are:
a) Fire, lightning, explosion, storm, tempest, flood, bursting or overflowing of water tanks/apparatus or pipes, earthquake, air craft and other aerial devices or articles dropped therefrom, and impact by third party vehicles or animals.
b) Burglary due to forcible entry.

Property All Risks Insurance

This Insurance cover extends beyond the standard fire insurance policy designed to protect your property against loss or damage caused by any accident or misfortune unless specifically excluded in the Policy. The property to be insured may consist of any physical assets like building, furniture, fixtures and fittings, plant and equipment, etc.